Posted to dev@httpd.apache.org by Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com> on 1995/03/25 00:18:19 UTC

Re: config.h

> There has been some discussion in the group regarding adding
> various configuration utilities.
>
> Quick straw vote:
>
> Would I get any support to move all of the defines for
> SERVER_ROOT, DOCUMENT_ROOT, etc. into the Makefile?

To gamble the jinx of replying to my own message....

The defines I am refering to follow.  I question the need
to have this level of configurablity for MAX_ALIASES and
MAX_SECURITY in the Makefile, but everyone should now get
the picture?

/* Define this to be the default server home dir. Anything later in this
 * file with a relative pathname will have this added.
 */
#define HTTPD_ROOT "/usr/local/etc/httpd"

/* Root of server */
#define DOCUMENT_LOCATION "/usr/local/etc/httpd/htdocs"

/* Max. number of aliases */
#define MAX_ALIASES 20

/* Max. number of security defines */
#define MAX_SECURITY 50

/* Default administrator's address */
#define DEFAULT_ADMIN "[no address given]"

/* The default directory in user's home dir */
#define DEFAULT_USER_DIR "public_html"