Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by gilbertoca <gi...@gmail.com> on 2020/01/03 15:22:41 UTC

Re: Subject for next blog post

I do use tomee-embedded-maven-plugin since 2015 (with help of Romain
Manni-Bucau) like almost everyone did with
tomcat-maven-plugin/jetty-maven-plugin.
Ex.: mvn package tomee-embedded:run -P dev-postgresql -Dmaven.test.skip

I setup a parametrized data-source in the web.xml and inject it everywhere
(like the persistence.xml), switching between dev and prod databases.
And make heavy use of openejb-junit package - specially the
@RunWith(EJBContainerRunner.class) annotation.

After that, I make a jar release  with help the tomee-maven-plugin by
running
Ex.: mvn clean package tomee:exec -P prod -Dmaven.test.skip

regards,

Gilberto

Happy new year!!

Gabriel Ferreira wrote

Sent from: http://tomee-openejb.979440.n4.nabble.com/TomEE-Dev-f982480.html

Re: Subject for next blog post

Posted by Gilberto Caetano de Andrade <gi...@gmail.com>.
forgot test code:
<code>
@PropertyFile("test-config.properties")
@RunWith(EJBContainerRunner.class)
public class ContratoParcelaServiceTest {
    @Resource
    private DataSource dataSource;

    @EJB
    private ContratoParcelaService parcelaService;

    // the tracker is static because JUnit uses a separate Test instance for every test method.
    // used for read-only tests
    private static final DbSetupTracker dbSetupTracker = new DbSetupTracker();

    @Before
    public void setUp() throws Exception {
        Operation operation
                = sequenceOf(
                        CommonOperations.DELETE_ALL,
                        CommonOperations.INSERT_REFERENCE_DATA);

        // same DbSetup definition as above
        DbSetup dbSetup = new DbSetup(new DataSourceDestination(dataSource), operation);

        // use the tracker to launch the DbSetup.
        dbSetupTracker.launchIfNecessary(dbSetup);
    }

    @Test
    public void parcelasComMesmoAdf() {
        dbSetupTracker.skipNextLaunch();
        List<ContratoParcela> parcelas = parcelaService.buscarParcelasPorAdf("000");
        Assert.assertEquals(4, parcelas.size());
    }
</code>

Posted by Gabriel Ferreira <ga...@gmail.com>.
+1 😀