Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Samba Nadella <SN...@Efavorites.com> on 2001/03/07 21:35:19 UTC

Please Help - TOMCAT3.2.1/SOAP2.0/Xerces1.2.3

Hello,

I installed SOAP2.0, TOMCAT3.2.1 and Xerces1.2.3

I wrote a sample Web Service & client  in Java locally,
deployed the service and was able to run the client successfully.

I run into problems when I try to run the Addr. Book Sample.

C:\SOAP-2_0>java samples.addressbook.GetAllListings
http://localhost:8080/soap/servlet/rpcrouter
Generated fault:
  Fault Code   = SOAP-ENV:Server.BadTargetObjectURI
  Fault String = Unable to resolve target object: AddressBook

Please help me get past this.

I did change the CLASSPATH in TOMCAT.

Thanks,
Samba