Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Till Rohrmann <tr...@apache.org> on 2020/11/18 10:08:34 UTC

[REMINDER] Build docs before merging

Hi everyone,

I noticed in the last couple of days that our docs were broken. The main
reason was invalid links using the {% link %} tag. The best way to avoid
this situation is to build the docs before merging them [1]. That way, we
can ensure that they are not broken.

[1] https://github.com/apache/flink/tree/master/docs#build

Cheers,
Till

Re: [REMINDER] Build docs before merging

Posted by Jark Wu <im...@gmail.com>.
Yes. I have opened a pull request:
https://github.com/apache/flink/pull/14204

Best,