Posted to user@flume.apache.org by Deepak Subhramanian <de...@gmail.com> on 2013/10/02 22:25:20 UTC

Extending HTTPHandler in Flume

Hi ,

Has anyone extended HTTPHandler  in Flume . I am trying to add an extension
to recieve xml documents and convert it to Avro. Appreciate any inputs

Thanks,
Deepak Subhramanian

Re: Extending HTTPHandler in Flume

Posted by Deepak Subhramanian <de...@gmail.com>.
Sorry. I missed out that information finally found the info on internet.
Thanks for pointing it out.

Posted by Hari Shreedharan <hs...@cloudera.com>.
Deepak,

Posted by Deepak Subhramanian <de...@gmail.com>.