Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by craigham <cr...@spintopgames.com> on 2007/07/13 04:39:14 UTC

4.1.2 - problem starting tapestry app

Hi,

I just updated my tapestry, and am trying to deploy my application.

It deploys fine on one of my ubuntu based servers, but when I attempted to
deploy it onto production I get the following errors:

ERROR spintop.tapestry.Exception  - Uncaught error, discovered at tapestry
level
org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: There was an error
borrowing the page with key PageKey[_pageName='Home'
, _locale=en_US
] from the page pool. [classpath:/org/apache/tapestry/form/Form.jwc, line
127, column 68]

Caused by: org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: Error at
classpath:/org/apache/tapestry/form/Form.jwc, line 127, column 68: Error
adding property actionService to class org.apache.tapestry.form.Form: No
engine service named 'action' is available.
[classpath:/org/apache/tapestry/form/Form.jwc, line 127, column 68]

Caused by: org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: No engine
service named 'action' is available.
[classpath:/org/apache/tapestry/form/Form.jwc, line 127, column 68]

Caused by: org.apache.hivemind.ApplicationRuntimeException: No engine
service named 'action' is available.

Any ideas what could cause the app to work on one server but not the other?

thanks,
craig

Re: 4.1.2 - problem starting tapestry app

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.
It's hard to say.  I've never seen your code / project and have no
idea how/what/why you are doing things in it without the crucial
knowledge of knowing what "won't start" means or what the difference
between your app previously > now combined with tap 4.0 > now would
collectively mean in the context of your problem.   (I could only
guess, which is what i've done)

Posted by craigham <cr...@spintopgames.com>.

Posted by Jesse Kuhnert <jk...@gmail.com>.

Posted by craigham <cr...@spintopgames.com>.