Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net> on 2009/10/13 07:56:07 UTC

Maven meetup at the Swedish JUG

For any Swedes out there, there will be a Maven meetup on Nov 5 in
Stockholm, Sweden. Jason van Zyl and Dennis Lundberg will be speaking:
* Maven Reloaded (Jason)
* Site creation with Maven (Dennis)
* Next Generation Development Infrastructure (Jason)

Detailed agenda and signing up:
http://www.javaforum.se/jf/index.jsp?meeting=53

/Anders

Re: Maven meetup at the Swedish JUG

Posted by Paweł Paprota <pp...@fastmail.fm>.
Witam!

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 09:33:57 +0200
Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net> wrote:

> I'll see what I can do. Traditionally we've been not so good at that
> on JUG level, but it has often been the presenters doing this on
> their sites. Jason's Maven 3 presentation is available already at
> several places. Dennis's presentations is brand new, I think, so I'll
> talk to him to put that somewhere on-line.
> I'll be back after the event with info regarding this.

Great, thanks.

I'm a sucker for a good PDF with slides so I'll keep waiting :-)

--
Paweł

Re: Maven meetup at the Swedish JUG

Posted by Anders Hammar <an...@hammar.net>.