Posted to dev@royale.apache.org by ap...@gmail.com on 2021/08/16 08:15:14 UTC

[DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.8 RC6

This is the discussion thread.

Thanks,
Yishay Weiss

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.8 RC6

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Yishay! Congrats on that!. I will start looking into it later today
or tomorrow :)

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.8 RC6

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Guys,

I have one small change, not related with any issue. I would like to make
some methods protected in Jewel AlertView - Anyone would be against it ? I
will push the changes, but I wanted to let you know that I can revert it at
any time.

Thanks,
Piotr

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.8 RC6

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Yishay Weiss <yi...@apache.org>.

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Josh,

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.8 RC6

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.
Good catch Greg. +1 for fixing this things. We have a lack of documentation
in many places, let's not make it worse.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.8 RC6

Posted by Takeshita Shoichiro <jl...@gmail.com>.

--
Shoichiro Takeshita
武下 祥一郎

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.8 RC6

Posted by Greg Dove <gr...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.

Posted by Piotr Zarzycki <pi...@gmail.com>.

--

Piotr Zarzycki

Re: [DISCUSS] Discuss Release Apache Royale 0.9.8 RC6

Posted by Andrew Wetmore <co...@gmail.com>.
This is great news

Posted by Josh Tynjala <jo...@bowlerhat.dev>.