Posted to user@karaf.apache.org by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/05/29 20:57:24 UTC

How to get paxweb to redirect root context to another context

My apology if this is too obvious

I need a way to configure paxweb to forward my http://host:port to
http://host:port/myContext

is it possible?

Thanks

-D

Re: How to get paxweb to redirect root context to another context

Posted by Dan Tran <da...@gmail.com>.
it works.

Thanks

-D