Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Merlo, Matt" <MM...@strykerendo.com> on 2001/08/29 18:08:50 UTC

messaging sample, additional receiving client

I am new to SOAP and am currently trying to figure out how to add a
"receiving" client to the messaging sample.  Currently, the sample has a
message sender that receives a soap transport message from the POProcessor.
What I'm trying to figure out is, how can I cause the POProcessor to hang on
to the message/envelope and have another client retrieve the message later?
I tried briefly to write a RecevieMessage class to kind of fit with the
example, but I'm not sure about 1) which modifications to make to the
POProcessor to actually return an envelope (and if that fits within SOAP's
messaging def) and 2) how to get the receiving client to actually talk to
the POProcessor.  In the example, SendMessage uses the "send" method...since
the receiving client isn't sending anything, how can I access the processor
to retrieve a waiting message?

Thanks for any help in advance,
Matt