Posted to dev@aurora.apache.org by Bill Farner <wf...@apache.org> on 2015/09/08 18:12:03 UTC

Change of employment, no change in Aurora participation

Hi folks,

As some of you already know, after 6 years of working at Twitter (5 on
Aurora) i have chosen to depart.  I would like to let everyone know that
this does not change my involvement with Aurora.  I will continue to
actively develop on the project and participate in the community for the
foreseeable future.

If you would like to discuss this further, please feel free to reach out to
me privately!

Cheers,

Bill

Re: Change of employment, no change in Aurora participation

Posted by Dave Lester <da...@davelester.org>.
Congrats, Bill! Great to hear you'll continue to be part of the Aurora
community.

Posted by Maxim Khutornenko <ma...@apache.org>.

Posted by Chris Aniszczyk <ca...@gmail.com>.

--
Cheers,

Chris Aniszczyk
http://aniszczyk.org
+1 512 961 6719

Re: Change of employment, no change in Aurora participation

Posted by Henry Saputra <he...@gmail.com>.
Wow, congrats for the new gig.

Wishing to have met you in person at Twitter but looking forward to
meeting you under different role =)

- Henry