Posted to dev@servicemix.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2012/12/15 08:17:58 UTC

[RESULT][VOTE] Apache ServiceMix Bundles 2012.12

Hi all,

the vote has passed with the following result:

+1 (binding): Gert Vanthienen, Freeman Fang, Jean-Baptiste Onofré
+1 (non binding): Willem Jiang, Jon Anstey, Claus Ibsen

I promote the artifacts to Central, and update the Jira.

Thanks all for your vote.

Regards
JB

--