Posted to dev@jclouds.apache.org by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> on 2013/11/07 04:39:05 UTC

Git/JIRA integration broken?

Unless I'm missing something, the Git/JIRA integration we used to
have, which added automation comments to JIRA issues, is no longer
working?

I guess it's still watching the incubator-* repos - is that something
we can change, or do we need to involve INFRA for that..?

ap

Re: Git/JIRA integration broken?

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
On Fri, Nov 8, 2013 at 2:03 PM, Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com> wrote:
>> Where is this configured?
>

> I'm guessing, in Git? I hope it's a "push" whenever Git receives a commit,
> rather than polling happening from JIRA..?
>
> ap

It's gitpubsub:

http://www.apache.org/dev/gitpubsub.html

See also: http://wilderness.apache.org

--David

Fw: Git/JIRA integration broken?

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.
> I'm guessing, in Git? I hope it's a "push" whenever Git receives a
> commit, rather than polling happening from JIRA..?

> configured in Wilderness

Wow, waay off there ;-)

Posted by Andrew Phillips <ap...@qrmedia.com>.

Posted by David Nalley <da...@gnsa.us>.
Wilderness - (file a ticket in infra with Wilderness as the component)

--David

Posted by Andrew Bayer <an...@gmail.com>.
Where is this configured?

Posted by Ignasi <ig...@gmail.com>.