Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> on 2005/07/13 18:40:03 UTC

Re: x:dataTable still doesn't work with dynamically-created UIColumns data.

Ignore the subject part about the dataScroller.
My example doesn't have one and the problem still occurs.
I forgot to remove the dataScroller comment from the subject line
after determining this.

Re: x:dataTable still doesn't work with dynamically-created UIColumns data.

Posted by Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com>.

On 7/13/05, Mike Kienenberger <mk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I will test it again today, but I thought you were still fixing the bugs.
> The last time I tested it, it still had major problems.

Mathias, I still have to use the BEFORE_SVN_REORG version as your new
dataTable code still isn't working with programmically-created
UIColumns elements -- they get lost after a page refresh, probably due
to a save/restore state issue.

I'll go ahead and attach the example code I've been providing others
with (I still haven't had time to put it on jsf-comp and it's only 20K
.) since it demonstrates the problem.  Just hit the update button and
watch it lose all of the UIColumns and children of UIColumns.

attachment, so my correction is a moot point.

I'll go ahead and open a myfaces jira issue and attach the code there.
 That probably makes more sense anyway since your dataTable code is
now part of Myfaces.