Posted to user@nutch.apache.org by Danilo Fernandes <da...@kelsorfernandes.com.br> on 2013/02/25 03:26:18 UTC

Nutch + Eclipse

Hello,

I'm new with Nutch and I want do some changes for get HTML and scrapy data
from that.

My problem starts with Eclipse. I can't run the code with Ant.

When I create a trunk always receive this error list:

I tried some things, but nothing happen.

Ideias?

PS: I tried subscribe to the developer list, but I haven't success.

Somebody Can help me?

Thanks very much!

Danilo Fernandes

Re: Nutch + Eclipse

Posted by Tejas Patil <te...@gmail.com>.
Hey Danilo,

The image that you attached cant be seen. Anyways, the url pointed by feng
lu will help you in running nutch 1.x on Eclipse.

Tejas Patil

Re: Nutch + Eclipse

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
You are welcome. We should probably rename the pom.xml file into something
else so that people don't assume that Nutch can be built with Maven.

--
*

Re: Nutch + Eclipse

Posted by feng lu <am...@gmail.com>.