Posted to dev@stanbol.apache.org by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com> on 2012/03/29 13:58:49 UTC

Update OWL-Link API to 1.2.2 - LGPL issue with 1.2.0

Hi,

while going through our NOTICE and LICENSE files again I realized that
the included 1.2.0 version of owllink-api is still LGPL licensed
according to the license.txt that is included in the distribution ZIP.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/owllink-owlapi/files/OWLlink%20API/

Can we safely update to version 1.2.2, since the license.txt in that
ZIP says AL20?

--
Fabian
http://twitter.com/fctwitt

Re: Update OWL-Link API to 1.2.2 - LGPL issue with 1.2.0

Posted by Fabian Christ <ch...@googlemail.com>.
See https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/STANBOL-563

--
Fabian