Posted to dev@river.apache.org by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com> on 2016/02/23 21:43:47 UTC

[Vote] Release Apache River JTSK 3.0.0

Hello all:

Release candidate artifacts can be found at https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/river/

Binary release artifacts are staged in https://repository.apache.org/content/repositories/orgapacheriver-1003/

The vote will remain open for at least 72 hours (Ending no sooner than 2100UTC 20160226.

[  ] +1 : I am in favour of this release
[  ] +0 : I am not opposed to this release.
[  ] -1: I am against this release (please provide your reasons).

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk

Re: [Vote] Release Apache River JTSK 3.0.0

Posted by Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com>.
+1 : I am in favor of this release.

----
Bryan Thompson
Chief Scientist & Founder
Blazegraph
e: bryan@blazegraph.com
w: http://blazegraph.com

Blazegraph products help to solve the Graph Cache Thrash to achieve large
scale processing for graph and predictive analytics.  Blazegraph is the
creator of the industry’s first GPU-accelerated high-performance database
for large graphs, has been named as one of the “10 Companies and
Technologies to Watch in 2016” <http://insideanalysis.com/2016/01/20535/>.

Blazegraph Database <https://www.blazegraph.com/> is our ultra-high
performance graph database that supports both RDF/SPARQL and
Tinkerpop/Blueprints APIs.   Blazegraph GPU
<https://www.blazegraph.com/product/gpu-accelerated/> andBlazegraph DAS
<https://www.blazegraph.com/product/gpu-accelerated/>L are disruptive new
technologies that use GPUs to enable extreme scaling that is thousands of
times faster and 40 times more affordable than CPU-based solutions.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:  This email and its contents and attachments are
for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and are confidential or
proprietary to SYSTAP, LLC DBA Blazegraph.  Any unauthorized review, use,
disclosure, dissemination or copying of this email or its contents or
attachments is prohibited. If you have received this communication in
error, please notify the sender by reply email and permanently delete all
copies of the email and its contents and attachments.

Posted by Bryan Thompson <br...@systap.com>.

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
+1 Binding

Greg Trasuk

Re: Reminder: [Vote] Release Apache River JTSK 3.0.0

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.
‘ant qa.run’ will run the complete integration test suite.  Be warned, though, it takes about 22 hours.

Probably more salient, since this is a “technology preview” release, is to run ‘rat’ against it, and check the licensing.  You could also verify the md5, sha and pgp signatures that are on the artifacts.

Cheers,

Greg Trasuk.

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.

Posted by Patricia Shanahan <pa...@acm.org>.

Posted by Tom Hobbs <tv...@googlemail.com>.
I'll try and take a look at them over the weekend, I can make no promises
though.

Posted by Greg Trasuk <tr...@stratuscom.com>.