Posted to user@bigtop.apache.org by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com> on 2013/09/30 19:34:48 UTC

irc ?

Hi everyone:  Is the community large enough for an IRC presence?

I just checked out #bigtop on freenod but not much action there:

"move along, nothing to see...." :)
?

--
Jay Vyas
http://jayunit100.blogspot.com

Re: irc ?

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.
Speaking of: Any bigtop devs on the east coast to schedule a hackathon maybe in ny, ct, or ma? Or are you all out in California.

Re: irc ?

Posted by Roman Shaposhnik <rv...@apache.org>.

Re: irc ?

Posted by Jay Vyas <ja...@gmail.com>.