Posted to slide-dev@jakarta.apache.org by racoss <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/04/14 23:33:16 UTC

RE: SPAM-LOW: Re: FW: svn commit: r524648 - /jakarta/slide/trunk/proposals/purexmladapter/

Hi Folks,

Sorry for the delayed response.  I was out of the office for a couple of
weeks.

Zeus and I are both new to this process.  After reading the e-mails it seems
like our next step is to fill out the CLA
    http://www.apache.org/licenses/cla-corporate.txt.    We hope to have
that early next week.
Would you agree that is the next step?

Phil, after we fax in the CLA what is the next step?

I assumed that I could submit this as a patch fixing/enhancing our support
for DB2.   I apologize for the confusion and I will do my best to get this
cleared up ASAP.

regards,
Rafael