Posted to jmeter-dev@jakarta.apache.org by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com> on 2005/09/28 16:37:29 UTC

Re: Distributed test, scalability!

perhaps mike or sebb can answer that question. I haven't looked at the
remote code close enough to know.

peter

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
If you run all the tests independently using non-GUI mode, you'll
probably find that fewer test boxes are needed (unless the limiting
factor is network bandwidth).

Adding a summary collector is useful for non-GUI runs (see jmeter.properties).

When the tests finish, the test results can be combined and analysed -
or analysed and then combined.

==

The code is in the various Remote*.java files.

Dunno whether it would be possible to pass back summary information -
there would need to be a test element that accepted it.

S.