Posted to dev@pig.apache.org by Alan Gates <ga...@yahoo-inc.com> on 2010/08/18 01:04:55 UTC

August Pig contributor workshop

All,

We will be holding the next Pig contributor workshop at Twitter on
Wednesday, August 25 from 4-6.  The tentative agenda is to discuss:

Making Piggybank better
Pig and Azkaban integration
Plans for features in 0.9
An update on the Howl project

Anyone contributing to or interested in contributing to Pig
development is welcome to attend.  Please RSVP by Friday, August 20th.

Twitter is located at 795 Folsom St., Suite 600 in San Francisco.

Alan.

Re: August Pig contributor workshop

Posted by Russell Jurney <ru...@gmail.com>.
Confirming Richard and I are attending.

Posted by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>.
Ok, thanks Dmitry we have at least one more person coming with us.

Olga

Posted by Dmitriy Ryaboy <dv...@gmail.com>.
Olga,

Posted by Olga Natkovich <ol...@yahoo-inc.com>.