Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by simon <sk...@apache.org> on 2007/12/17 11:49:24 UTC

nightly builds

Hi,

I see that nightly builds are occurring for myfaces-core and the
jarfiles are being deployed to the apache snapshot repository.

However distribution bundles (assemblies) are not being deployed:
 http://people.apache.org/builds/myfaces/nightly/

It might be nice to get this going sometime.

NB: tobago is working..

Regards,

Simon

Re: nightly builds

Posted by Bruno Aranda <br...@gmail.com>.
And myfaces 1.2.1-SNAPSHOT seems to be missing as well....