Posted to log4php-user@logging.apache.org by Raj Avasarala <ra...@gmail.com> on 2007/05/15 02:59:30 UTC

Re: question on writing to apache logs via log4php?

After some online reading/groups and others, I have decided to go with
writing to apache logs and not use log4php.  For me, I am writing php code
that runs in apache context, so I might as well use apache logs and take
advantage of it. I have no plans on writing appenders.

 If you are using anything other than apache that dosen't provide a
framework to rotate logs, then your best bet would be to go towards log4php.

My $.2c..

Raj