Posted to dev@tapestry.apache.org by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com> on 2013/06/19 18:04:25 UTC

Re: JavaDoc API layout screwed up!

I just build the Javadoc (against master), and the Javadoc layout was still
screwed up.

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210
http://howardlewisship.com

Re: JavaDoc API layout screwed up!

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.
Just checked the commits ... looks like you are way ahead of me!

--
Howard M. Lewis Ship

Creator of Apache Tapestry

(971) 678-5210