Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Violeta Georgieva <vi...@apache.org> on 2013/11/16 12:23:39 UTC

Time for 7.0.48

Hi,

I'm planning to prepare 7.0.48 for voting.

Please reply here if you would like to include something in that release.

Regards
Violeta

Re: Time for 7.0.48

Posted by Jess Holle <je...@ptc.com>.
Given the regression in startup speed due to the web socket scanning, it
would be /really/ nice if this release included clear notes on how one
can best disable this.

Re: Time for 7.0.48

Posted by Violeta Georgieva <mi...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

Re: Time for 7.0.48

Posted by Mark Thomas <ma...@apache.org>.
On 16/11/2013 11:23, Violeta Georgieva wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I'm planning to prepare 7.0.48 for voting.
>
> Please reply here if you would like to include something in that release.

I'd like a little time to look at the WebSocket issue (BZ 55799)
reported yesterday.

BZ 55759 is an obvious candidate for 7.0.48.

I've a few other bits and pieces I'd like to get in as well.

Mark