Posted to dev@atlas.apache.org by Graham Wallis <gr...@uk.ibm.com> on 2017/04/13 13:58:12 UTC

Request to be a contributor in JIRA

Please could someone add me as a contributor in JIRA so that issues can be
assigned to me. My username is grahamwallis

Best regards,
  Graham

Graham Wallis
IBM Analytics Emerging Technology Center
Internet: graham_wallis@uk.ibm.com
IBM Laboratories, Hursley Park, Hursley, Hampshire SO21 2JN
Tel: +44-1962-815356    Tie: 7-245356

Unless stated otherwise above:
741598.

Re: Request to be a contributor in JIRA