Posted to users@maven.apache.org by melpelotones <ma...@gmail.com> on 2007/10/01 10:30:12 UTC

Re: Not downloading dependencies from managed repository via HTTP

Hi,

The problem is fixed:

To get to the external internet we use an organizational http proxy,
and in my settings.xml I had this http proxy configured.

The server where I ve installed archiva was inside the internal network,
and therefore not accesible via http via the proxy

I deactivate the proxy in settings.xml and works fine.

My fault ;)

Cheers!

Cheers.