Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Geert Van Damme <ge...@vdab.be> on 2003/07/30 10:37:10 UTC

Ftp directory listing on NT server

Hi all,

I'm trying to get a directory listing from an NT4 ftp server, but it returns null. I'm using the commons-net-1.0.0 library.
I suppose the problem is that the ftp server returns a 'windows style' listing, while I need a 'unix style' listing.
Is there a way to solve this ? I don't think the server accepts SITE commands (is there any good doc somewhere about SITE ?).
Will the NTFTPEntryParser solve my problem ? If so, is the 1.0.1-dev stable enough to use in a production environment ?

Thanks in advance,
Geert