Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by "Mathumathi Palani Bommu, EAS-Chennai" <ma...@hcl.in> on 2007/08/14 11:52:53 UTC

http post method

Hi

Can any one guide me to stress test a REST services where I have to send
a xml data over http site which works on post method.. can we go for
soap/XML-RPC sampler.. the application pass only the xml data not the
soap data...

Need One more clarification.. can we send the xml data request as a file
in the HTTP Request Sampler..

mathu

DISCLAIMER:

RE: http post method