Posted to dev@shiro.apache.org by Andrew Wetmore <an...@apache.org> on 2020/08/07 12:54:25 UTC

Your project's website

Hi:

I am part of the Infrastructure team, and am writing to ask whether your
project is still using the Apache CMS for your project website. As you
know, the CMS is reaching end-of-life, and we need projects to move their
websites onto a different option within the next few weeks.

There are several alternatives available, including those listed on this
page [1] on managing project websites. Infra is assembling a Wiki page [2]
on migrating a website from the CMS, and is looking forward to helping
projects with this transition.

Please let me know whether your site is still on the Apache CMS and, if so,
who will be the project point-of-contact with Infra for the migration.

Thank you!

[1] https://infra.apache.org/project-site.html

[2]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/INFRA/Migrate+your+project+website+from+the+Apache+CMS

--
Andrew Wetmore
Technical Writer-Editor

<#DAB4FAD8-2DD7-40BB-A1B8-4E2AA1F9FDF2>

Re: Your project's website

Posted by Brian Demers <br...@gmail.com>.
We have been off CMS for a few years (we were generating the site from Confluence, when that was still possible).

If we still have Shiro pages on the CMS can you send us the link and we can migrate/delete those pages.

-Brian

Re: Your project's website

Posted by Gavin McDonald <gm...@apache.org>.
Ok, thanks for letting us know.

I have removed the cms site that was left behind.

--

*Gavin McDonald*
Systems Administrator

Re: Your project's website