Posted to users@subversion.apache.org by Gavin Nunns <gn...@gcas.net> on 2004/10/05 18:24:52 UTC

Latest Win32 build

Hi

I installed svn-1.1.0-setup today on a win2003 server box.  I came
across a problem when setting it up to work with Apache2 web server.
The web server would not restart when the mod_dev_svn.so modules from
the lastest build were added.

I went back to use version 1.0.8 and used the dev modules from there
with no problems.

Is this a problem with the lastest build or something I might be doing
incorrectly.

Thanks

Gavin Nunns
GCAS

Re: Latest Win32 build

Posted by Toby Johnson <to...@etjohnson.us>.
Gavin Nunns wrote:

>I installed svn-1.1.0-setup today on a win2003 server box.  I came
>across a problem when setting it up to work with Apache2 web server.
>The web server would not restart when the mod_dev_svn.so modules from
>the lastest build were added.

When I used the installer, it asked if it should install the Apache
modules, and I chose yes. It did it all automatically, including
restarting Apache, and it works fine.

Does your Apache modules directory have the latest libdb42.dll?