Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Jürgen Hoffmann <jh...@byteaction.de> on 2003/08/22 11:54:36 UTC

Migrating to Torque 3.1

Hi,

After converting to Turbine 2.3 and Torque 3.1, I have spent the last
day to get rid of deprecation Warnings. Got them all except for my OM
Classes.

Here I have lots of warnings of:

The method BaseTurbineUserPeer.getMapBuilder() overrides a deprecated
method from BasePeer

In BasePeer it says that one should use BasePeer.getMapBuilder(String
name) now. Should I just delete the method in the OM Classes?

Any help is highly appreciated.

Kind regards

Jürgen Hoffmann

Re: Migrating to Torque 3.1

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
BaseTurbineUserPeer.getMapBuilder() uses BasePeer.getMapBuilder(String)

the BasePeer.getMapBuilder() method is deprecated which causes the warning .. just ignore it and wait for torque 3.2 where it will be removed ;-)

martin