Posted to user@tez.apache.org by "darion.yaphet" <fl...@163.com> on 2016/08/09 15:03:20 UTC

Some resource about tez architecture and design document

Hi team :
I'm a beginner to learn tez source code . Is there any resource tez architecture and design document to introduce it ?
thanks

Re:Re: Some resource about tez architecture and design document

Posted by "darion.yaphet" <fl...@163.com>.
thank you for you help I will have a try :)

在 2016-08-11 05:18:12,"Hitesh Shah" <hi...@apache.org> 写道:

Posted by Hitesh Shah <hi...@apache.org>.

Posted by "darion.yaphet" <fl...@163.com>.

Posted by "darion.yaphet" <fl...@163.com>.