Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by vgen <ev...@bk.ru> on 2006/04/17 18:46:34 UTC

SM inside Weblogic

I have found question about running SM inside Weblogic without answer on this
forum... But currently I am faced with the same thing :) Does anybody tried
to run SM as web app inside Weblogic and in particular inside WL8?

Thank you
Sent from the ServiceMix - User forum at Nabble.com.

Re: SM inside Weblogic

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
You should be able to remove mx4j jars and force the use of WL8 ones for JMX.
You can also configure servicemix to use an existing MBean server

    <sm:container createMBeanServer="false" ...>

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet

Re: SM inside Weblogic

Re: SM inside Weblogic

Posted by Guillaume Nodet <gn...@gmail.com>.
I you embed servicemix inside a webapp, I do not see any reason why
there would be problems (other than the fact the jbi spaws threads and
you may experience problems accessing j2ee resources from an unmanaged
thread, depending on the app server).

Cheers,
Guillaume Nodet