Posted to dev@esme.apache.org by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com> on 2010/02/12 15:49:46 UTC

[VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - Second attempt

Hi,

I have posted our candidate for the first Apache release developed
within the ESME podling.

This is my second attempt at this release. I've now added the correct
licensing for the files in the "esme-java-client" directory

The candidate can be found at

 http://people.apache.org/~rhirsch/esme/

See the CHANGES.txt file for details on release contents. The release
candidate is a tar archive of the sources in
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/esme/tags/esme-1.0-incubating/

The MD5 checksum of the apache-esme-incubating-1.0-src.tar.gz release package is
A4 9B 04 07 47 66 41 0C  FE 01 2D 8B 5C 23 33 18

Please vote on releasing this package as Apache ESME 1.0-incubating.
The vote is open for the next 72 hours and passes if
a majority of at least three +1  ESME PPMC votes is reached. Assuming
the vote passes, I will ask the Incubator PMC to approve the release.

  [ ] +1 Release this package as Apache ESME 1.0-incubating

Here's my +1.

Thanks in advance for your patience with me as manager of this release.

Dick Hirsch

Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - Second attempt

Posted by Anne Kathrine Petterøe <yo...@gmail.com>.
+1

Posted by Daniel Koller <da...@googlemail.com>.
+1 ...

--
---

Posted by "dhague@fortybeans.com" <dh...@fortybeans.com>.
+1 from me

Cheers,
Darren

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.
Oops. Already started the vote on general. :->

Let's just say that I'm an over-achiever.

I see this release as a learning experience. If someone on the general ML
finds a mistake with the current release candidate, then I'll fix the error,
cut a new release and try again.  Although I do admit that the 2x 72 hours
is a long time to wait. :->

D.

On Mon, Feb 15, 2010 at 1:39 PM, Bertrand Delacretaz <bdelacretaz@apache.org

Posted by Bertrand Delacretaz <bd...@apache.org>.
Hi,

Posted by Richard Hirsch <hi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Mrinal Wadhwa <mr...@gmail.com>.
+1

Thank you :)

Re: [VOTE] Approve the release of apache-esme-incubating-1.0 - Second attempt

Posted by Ethan Jewett <es...@gmail.com>.
+1

Again, passes all tests and looks good to me. Thank you again Dick!

Ethan

Posted by Vassil Dichev <vd...@apache.org>.
+1