Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by "Grange, John" <jo...@bluefinger.com> on 2004/05/04 20:10:20 UTC

PDF Display Problem with IE

I am getting a problem where IE sometimes receives a pdf document from
cocoon, but either displays nothing, or displays the content of the pdf
document as text (encoded at that).

Has anybody else come across this problem?  If so, how does one get around
it.  I've not seen it when loading pdf files from other websites.

Closing all IE windows and trying again appears to rectify the problem, but
I'd rather not have to tell our users to do that.

Regards,

John Grange
Software Team Leader

Tel: +44 (0) 1749 834922
Email: john.grange@bluefinger.com

BlueFinger Limited
Underwood Business Park, Wookey Hole Road, Wells, Somerset, BA5 1AF, UK
Tel: +44 (0) 1749 834900
Fax: +44 (0) 1749 834902
Mobile: +44 (0) 7876 038058
web: www.bluefinger.com <http://www.bluefinger.com>

Company Reg No: 4209395 Registered Office: 2 Temple Back East, Temple Quay,
BRISTOL. BS1 6EG.

*** This E-mail contains confidential information for the addressee only. If
you are not the intended recipient, please notify us immediately. You should
not use, disclose, distribute or copy this communication if received in
error. No binding contract will result from this e-mail until such time as a
written document is signed on behalf of the company. BlueFinger Limited
cannot accept responsibility for the completeness or accuracy of this
message as it has been transmitted over public networks.***