Posted to dev@druid.apache.org by suneet Saldanha <su...@apache.org> on 2022/01/13 17:34:43 UTC

new committer: Kashif Faraz

Hey Druids,

The Druid PMC has invited Kashif Faraz (@kfaraz on GitHub)
to become a committer and we are pleased to announce that
Kashif has accepted.

Kashif has contributed several impactful features to Druid like support
for range partitioning on multiple dimensions and the ability to route sql
queries at the router.

Congratulations Kashif!

Re: new committer: Kashif Faraz

Posted by Karan Kumar <ka...@gmail.com>.