Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Michael Delamere <ho...@michael-delamere.de> on 2002/10/29 12:36:22 UTC

Problem with action messages....

Hi,

I´ve read just about everything I could find, unfortunately I still haven´t
managed to get this to work.

In my action I define an ActionMessage as follows:

   ActionMessages messages = new ActionMessages();
   ActionMessage message = new ActionMessage("shop.cart.isempty");
   messages.add("shop.cart.message", message);
   saveMessages(request, messages);

When trying to output the message "shop.cart.message" using:

   <bean:message key="shop.cart.message"/>

I get the following output:

???de.shop.cart.message???

What could be the reason for this?  Is there something that I am missing
here?

Any help would be very appreciated.

Rergards,

Michael