Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Christian Essl <ch...@yahoo.de> on 2003/10/26 18:22:44 UTC

[HiveMind] What is missing for the beta release?

While there are a lot of (good) proposals as I see HiveMind has everything
currently necessary. Or have I missed something?

To not forget the propsals and until the Wiki is ready I try to list some I
can remember. Maybe you could add yours.

1.) Transaction interceptor
2.) Security interceptor
3.) Event Publish/Subscribe Service (Harish does something there)
4.) adding RelaxNG <choice> <group> tags to schemas
5.) user defined configuration processing (validation?)
6.) a service-model which allows unloading(replacing?) of implementations

--
Christian Essl http://jucas.sourceforge.net

Re: [HiveMind] What is missing for the beta release?

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.

Christian Essl wrote:

> While there are a lot of (good) proposals as I see HiveMind has
> everything currently necessary. Or have I missed something?
>
> To not forget the propsals and until the Wiki is ready I try to list
> some I can remember. Maybe you could add yours.
>
> 1.) Transaction interceptor
> 2.) Security interceptor
> 3.) Event Publish/Subscribe Service (Harish does something there)

You haven't heard from me regarding this because I wanted to think about
it more before I wrote, still haven't had a chance.

> 4.) adding RelaxNG <choice> <group> tags to schemas
> 5.) user defined configuration processing (validation?)
> 6.) a service-model which allows unloading(replacing?) of implementations

7) Should we add the cache service to the list?

-Harish