Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jeffrey Bonevich <je...@bonevich.com> on 2003/11/30 03:41:44 UTC

Comments property on License

I am working on the POM editor for mevenide's Eclipse plugin.  Hoping
someone in the know could answer this question:

The License class has properties: name, distribution, url, and comments.
  Comments is not discussed in the reference docs, nor is it in the
current version of the XSD for maven's project.xml file.

So is comment a deprecated property or just an oversight of XSD and ref
docs?

jeff

Re: Comments property on License

Posted by Jeffrey Bonevich <je...@bonevich.com>.