Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by ChoeJenSing <je...@b2b.com.my> on 2013/09/26 14:32:55 UTC

Ofbiz - LDAP

Hi,

Do i need to change

<AuthenticationHandler>org.ofbiz.ldap.cas.OFBizCasAuthenticationHandler</AuthenticationHandler>
org.ofbiz.ldap.openldap.OFBizLdapAuthenticationHandler

if i only wanted Ofbiz to authenticate with OpenLDAP ?
i dont need CAS

i had try to change it. but hit error

(http-0.0.0.0-8080-2) [  ServiceDispatcher.java:521:ERROR] Error in
Service [userLogin]: LDAP authentication failed.
---- exception report
[TransactionUtil.rollback]
Exception: java.lang.Exception
Message: Stack Trace
---- stack trace
java.lang.Exception: Stack Trace

i am using trunk revision 1374596

i want to know if i am going the correct direction

Regards

Disclaimer : This E-mail is intended only for the use of the individual or entity named above and may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipients, please immediately notify us by return email and delete it from your system. Any unauthorised dissemination, distribution or copying of this email is strictly prohibited. Thank You.

Re: Ofbiz - LDAP

Posted by Adrian Crum <ad...@sandglass-software.com>.
Actually, it was the other way around. The LDAP implementation I
introduced preceded the LDAP specialpurpose component, and that
component was supposed to replace my LDAP implementation.

Adrian Crum
Sandglass Software
www.sandglass-software.com

Re: Ofbiz - LDAP