Posted to dev@turbine.apache.org by Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> on 2001/12/17 16:53:28 UTC

New Committer

Hi,

Geir just contributed a DVSL service, and came up with a new simple way to
test the services in Fulcrum so I propose making him a committer so that he
can continue to work on the dvsl service and services in general

+1

jvz.

Jason van Zyl

http://tambora.zenplex.org
http://jakarta.apache.org/turbine
http://jakarta.apache.org/velocity
http://jakarta.apache.org/alexandria
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons

Re: New Committer

Posted by Daniel Rall <dl...@finemaltcoding.com>.

Re: New Committer

Posted by Henning Schmiedehausen <he...@forge.intermeta.de>.
Jason van Zyl <jv...@zenplex.com> writes:

>Hi,

>Geir just contributed a DVSL service, and came up with a new simple way to
>test the services in Fulcrum so I propose making him a committer so that he
>can continue to work on the dvsl service and services in general

>+1

+1  Geir is cool. ;-)

	Regards
		Henning

--
Dipl.-Inf. (Univ.) Henning P. Schmiedehausen       -- Geschaeftsfuehrer
INTERMETA - Gesellschaft fuer Mehrwertdienste mbH     hps@intermeta.de

Am Schwabachgrund 22  Fon.: 09131 / 50654-0   info@intermeta.de
D-91054 Buckenhof     Fax.: 09131 / 50654-20

Re: New Committer

Posted by Martin Poeschl <mp...@marmot.at>.
Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Geir just contributed a DVSL service, and came up with a new simple way to
> test the services in Fulcrum so I propose making him a committer so that he
> can continue to work on the dvsl service and services in general
>
> +1

+1

martin

Re: New Committer

Posted by Jon Scott Stevens <jo...@latchkey.com>.
on 12/17/01 7:53 AM, "Jason van Zyl" <jv...@zenplex.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Geir just contributed a DVSL service, and came up with a new simple way to
> test the services in Fulcrum so I propose making him a committer so that he
> can continue to work on the dvsl service and services in general
>
> +1

You don't need my +1, but I will give it anyway...:-)

-jon

Re: New Committer

Posted by Kurt Schrader <ks...@engin.umich.edu>.
On Monday, December 17, 2001, at 10:53 AM, Jason van Zyl wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Geir just contributed a DVSL service, and came up with a new simple way
> test the services in Fulcrum so I propose making him a committer so
> that he
> can continue to work on the dvsl service and services in general
>
> +1

+1

-Kurt