Posted to docs@cocoon.apache.org by st...@outerthought.org on 2003/03/28 15:00:05 UTC

[WIKI-UPDATE] XSPSyntax ThomasStahl XSPFundamentals Fri Mar 28 15:00:04 2003

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XSPSyntax , version: 7 on Fri Mar 28 13:13:49 2003 by ThomasStahl

- The page element should have a {{language}} attribute, indicating the programming language used within that page. Therefore while XSP may be language neutral, each page is tied to a ''specific'' language.
+ The page element should have a {{language}} attribute, indicating the programming language used within that page. Therefore, while XSP may be language neutral, each page is tied to a ''specific'' language.
?                                                                                                                            +

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=ThomasStahl , version: 1 on Fri Mar 28 13:30:38 2003 by ThomasStahl

New page created:
+ My name is ''Thomas Stahl'', I'm from Frankfurt in Germany.
+
+ We (my employer and me) use Cocoon since 2001 for the company website [www.vfst.de|http://www.vfst.de].
+
+ !About me
+ * Application development for 15 years
+ * Languages C, C++, Java, Fortran, PL/1, Perl, Python, ...
+ * Electronic publishing since 3 years
+ * XML, XSLT, XSL-FO, ... (everthing with an ''X'')
+ * Creator and webmaster of [www.playchess.de|http://www.playchess.de], one of the major websites for [online chess|http://www.playchess.de]. I must admit that this is done with Perl/CGI.
+
+
+

Page: http://wiki.cocoondev.org/Wiki.jsp?page=XSPFundamentals , version: 14 on Fri Mar 28 13:06:16 2003 by ThomasS

- The image below show in detail the process the XSP Compile Pipeline in pink:
+ The image below shows in detail the process the XSP Compile Pipeline in pink: