Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/10/08 20:44:43 UTC

Typo in KVM docs

Hi,

I see the KVM install guide says:

tcp_port = "16059"

I'm wondering if this is correct or if it should be 16509, which is what is
in /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf by default.

*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302
Advancing the way the world uses the
*™*

Re: Typo in KVM docs

Posted by Chip Childers <ch...@sungard.com>.
On Tue, Oct 08, 2013 at 12:44:43PM -0600, Mike Tutkowski wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I see the KVM install guide says:
>
> tcp_port = "16059"
>

> I'm wondering if this is correct or if it should be 16509, which is what is
> in /etc/libvirt/libvirtd.conf by default.

Which doc version?

I found these bug reports, all showing as closed:

Re: Typo in KVM docs

Posted by Travis Graham <tg...@tgraham.us>.
That's what I get for not fact checking. Dagnabbit.

Re: Typo in KVM docs

Posted by Francois Gaudreault <fg...@cloudops.com>.

Re: Typo in KVM docs

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.