Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Rick Reumann <r...@reumann.net> on 2003/07/12 17:46:41 UTC

[OT] Raj, please start a new message vs reply

On Sat, Jul 12,'03 (08:20 AM GMT-0700), Rajat wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I am running the lesson 1( turorial by Rick Reumann)
> and am getting the foll. error:

Also, Rajat, please start a new message (vs replying to a thread) if the
subject has changed. Now this message as well as my previous one and
yours is stuck in inappropriate thread. Thanks.

--
Rick

Re: [OT] Raj, please start a new message vs reply

Posted by James Mitchell <jm...@apache.org>.
On Saturday 12 July 2003 11:46, Rick Reumann wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 12,'03 (08:20 AM GMT-0700), Rajat wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I am running the lesson 1( turorial by Rick Reumann)
> > and am getting the foll. error:
>
> Also, Rajat, please start a new message (vs replying to a thread) if the
> subject has changed. Now this message as well as my previous one and
> yours is stuck in inappropriate thread. Thanks.

I notice that a lot of people do that.  Perhaps they are not used to threading
since Outlook has no clue what it is.  Outlook is the only email client that
I have used that doesn't support it.

<disclaimer>
"Group by Conversation Topic" is NOT the same as threading!!
</disclaimer>

--
James Mitchell
Software Developer/Struts Evangelist