Posted to j-dev@xerces.apache.org by Hiranya Jayathilaka <hi...@gmail.com> on 2008/08/21 07:32:24 UTC

Type Alternatives Implementation for Xerces2/J

Hi Devs,

Few days back I completed the type alternatives implementation for Xerces2/J
and raised a JIRA issue (XERCESJ-1325). Khaled is already in the process of
reviewing my code. I just wanted to thank the Xerces community for giving me
this great opportunity to work on such a well reputed open source project.
My special thank goes out to Khaled for being such a supportive and helpful
mentor throughout the duration of the Google Summer of Code program. I would
also like to thank Michael and Sandy for all the support and guidance.

I hope I did a good job and I'm eagerly looking forward to contribute to
Xerces in the days to come. Khaled has already informed me that there are
other areas in XML schema 1.1 that should be implemented in Xerces2/J. I'll
get started with those asap. Thanks again for everything.

Thanks

Best Regards,
Hiranya Jayathilaka