Posted to dev@cloudstack.apache.org by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com> on 2013/11/04 23:14:30 UTC

Cluster Settings Error

Hi,

I see when you click on the Settings tab of a cluster that an error is
displayed:

http://i.imgur.com/k7oPoEp.jpg

Anyone know if there is a JIRA ticket pending for this (I didn't see one)?

*Mike Tutkowski*
e: mike.tutkowski@solidfire.com
o: 303.746.7302
Advancing the way the world uses the
*™*

Re: Cluster Settings Error

Posted by Mike Tutkowski <mi...@solidfire.com>.
Thanks

I have logged the following JIRA ticket:

Re: Cluster Settings Error

Posted by Harikrishna Patnala <ha...@citrix.com>.
Hi Mike,

Re: Cluster Settings Error