Posted to users@qpid.apache.org by Tomas Lukošius <lu...@gmail.com> on 2009/11/09 13:32:49 UTC

Creating Java unit tests with VM broker

Hi All,

I would like to run my JUnit tests without explicitly starting QPID server
(similar as ActiveMQ tests are configured using VM transport -
vm://localhost).
Is there any documentation how to use VM broker for JUnit tests.

Thanks,
Tomas

Re: Creating Java unit tests with VM broker

Posted by Aidan Skinner <ai...@gmail.com>.
On Mon, Nov 9, 2009 at 12:32 PM, Tomas Lukošius <lu...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I would like to run my JUnit tests without explicitly starting QPID server
> (similar as ActiveMQ tests are configured using VM transport -
> vm://localhost).
> Is there any documentation how to use VM broker for JUnit tests.

There isn't really anything you'd call documentation for that, no.
Your best bet is to extend QpidTestCase from systests/ and use
getConnection() - if you don't specify a broker SystemProperty you'll
get a VM broker connection from that.

- Aidan

Project:      http://qpid.apache.org