Posted to dev@cayenne.apache.org by Aristedes Maniatis <ar...@ish.com.au> on 2007/10/26 06:06:26 UTC

build-mac.sh

In assembly/build-mac.sh maven is run with the -o switch, making it
run offline. This means that it cannot download certain dependencies
which were not already installed on my machine. I removed the switch
and it appears to work OK. Is there a reason for this running offline?

Ari

-------------------------->
ish
http://www.ish.com.au
phone +61 2 9550 5001   fax +61 2 9550 4001

Re: build-mac.sh

Posted by Lachlan Deck <la...@gmail.com>.

> If there was one, I don't remember it now :-)

There's usually one reason I know of that offline mode is useful for:
when your machine is actually offline maven tends to blacklist stuff
it can't find.

> On Oct 26, 2007, at 7:06 AM, Aristedes Maniatis wrote:
>
>> In assembly/build-mac.sh maven is run with the -o switch, making
>> it run offline. This means that it cannot download certain
>> dependencies which were not already installed on my machine. I
>> removed the switch and it appears to work OK. Is there a reason
>> for this running offline?
>>
>> Ari

with regards,
--