Posted to user@sqoop.apache.org by "Vommi, Nithin" <ni...@intel.com> on 2016/09/02 02:28:15 UTC

Sqoop import to Phoenix Tables

Hello,

Will Sqoop 1.4.7 support import of data into Phoenix Tables ? If yes, I am curious to know the release date of 1.4.7

Regards
Nithin

Re: Sqoop import to Phoenix Tables

Posted by Erzsebet Szilagyi <li...@cloudera.com>.
Hi Nithin,

I see that you've already found SQOOP-2649 that seems to be most relevant
to your question.
It looks like Ravi Magham actively worked on implementing this feature and
Venkat Ranganathan helped with reviewing the proposed changes.
I suggest you try and ping them at
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-2649 or
https://reviews.apache.org/r/42809/.

As we've released roughly one version per year of Sqoop, I would say that
1.4.7 should be released soon. (
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP/?selectedTab=com.atlassian.jira.jira-projects-plugin:versions-panel
)

Cheers,